Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beth'tilac video uploaded!


Hooray! The upload last night went through ok, and there it is! It's.... a little strange, because not only did it end up getting put in a letterbox to make it 4:3, but it also added horizontal black bars that serve no purpose, making me frownie. I think this might have something to do with the fact that I recorded it at half-size just to save space and to make sure my computer could handle the recording. It might also be because I'm using Windows7 Movie Maker. Ugh. Still, I think you can actually see what I'm doing, which buttons I'm pushing, and when I target various things, so I think most of the useful information made it. Well, at least you can if you watch it on Youtube at 1080, this little embedded postage stamp not so much. Any comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeing the default Blogspot comment form, please be aware that I use Disqus for comment threading, and your comment will be imported into that system. Thank you very much for commenting!