Monday, December 13, 2010

Mini-post: the unexpected danger of cobra shot

Cobra shot has freed up a lot of focus in the survival damage priorities because we rarely if ever need to re-apply serpent sting in a single-target engagement these days. This in turn means that we can occasionally spam a few arcanes. For me, this happens most often right after I've used black arrow, because the only thing coming up that I'll need to spend focus on is explosive. Unfortunately, this means that a couple times now I've had lock and load proc while spamming arcanes and accidentally wasted it on them. I shall simply have to be more careful with arcanes while black arrow is on the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeing the default Blogspot comment form, please be aware that I use Disqus for comment threading, and your comment will be imported into that system. Thank you very much for commenting!