Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Argh, Wednesday!

I knew this would happen when I hadn't written the post for Yesterday by the end of last Thursday. There have just been a few routine-upsetting things in real life, and I haven't written it today yet because my boyfriend just got paid and took me out to see Zombieland and have lunch and in a bit we're going to a local gaming place and then date night at a local cafe and... yeah. Won't be online much today. I really do promise a post on Watcher configuration, though.
I have some other things I'd like to natter about as well, but please! If anyone has any questions, comments, or ideas, please send 'em in! Ideally I'd like to write the mod configuration post and my post for this coming Tuesday tomorrow (my weekend is Wednesday/Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeing the default Blogspot comment form, please be aware that I use Disqus for comment threading, and your comment will be imported into that system. Thank you very much for commenting!